Just a little something to fill the space

Just a little something to fill the space

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Been walking up a storm

I've been logging in over 10000 steps a day and lost 6 lbs so far. I go for a walk on my lunch hour which is great really enjoy it. I have also been counting my calories but it's hard to get down passed the 200 mark. I can't believe that I let myself get that heavy but I did. Well here is to the new me. I haven't been as tired lately sleeping better at nights. Work is going pretty good as well. I'm supposed to get my vacation this summer which is good and I already have my winter vacation approved now I just need to save up the money and get our passports. I still want to go to Vagas this year. Well I should stop for now I'll write later.

No comments:

Post a Comment