Just a little something to fill the space

Just a little something to fill the space

Friday, April 8, 2016

Well I'm going to have a grandson

I got a card in the mail from my son and daughter in law  and they are having a boy. I'm so excited for them. I can now buy outfits for him. They haven't picked out a name yet they said they have three in mind. I can't wait till they have the him. I wonder who he will look like. Well work has been busy the past week we are learning a new program and we have changed to windows 7 now at work so everything looks a little bit different then before. I've been so tired this week and depressed I don't know what is wrong with me. My husband is still sick I guess I have been doing to much at work and I'm not a hundred percent either I still have the cough. This has been going on two weeks now. Well I should try and do dome reading or a bit of writing one or the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment