Just a little something to fill the space

Just a little something to fill the space

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Had a great nights sleep

Could have stayed in bed but my alarm clock wouldn't let me. I'm having problems waking up this morning. Well only rwo more days of work and I'm done for the weekend. It's so busy at work right now and everyone is stressed. I'm trying  to do my best and not get wrapped up in the vortex but it's difficult. I went to the chart room and filed yesterday for the day that could be why I'm so tired. My legs are killing me. I have neuropathy in my feet and hands so it makes it difficult to work and be on my feet for any length of time. Well I'm going to stop complaining and sign off but I'm starting to wake now I'll write later. Buddy has been extremely good I'm really pleased with him he is fitting right into the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment