Just a little something to fill the space

Just a little something to fill the space

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Well we had a good night

Buddy was great slept all night it was us that got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom I guess that happens to you as you get older. I had another blog which I have stopped writing in its time to move on. It was were I talked about my depression. New phone time to change. I'm medicated for it I have chronic suicidal ideations if that is how you spell it I've had them since I was 5 but now they are pretty much under control with the help of my psychiatrist and my husband who also has the same problem. Believe it or not we help each other because we understand each other's thought patterns I'm on medication for it and he's not. Not saying I'm worse then he is but we both deal with it differently. I see a psychiatrist and he doesn't.  I say this because I'm not pushing pills or doctors but I think the each person deals with it differently but we are both able to talk about it and communication is the best. There are things that have happened in my life that I don't plan on talking about here but I do like to write my thoughts. I'm not a good speller and I don't use a lot of paragraphs I just write what is on my mind at the time till I have nothing more to say for the day. I have kept a journal for a long time now and have thrown them out or hide them but I think this is the best to blog. I don't know if anyone reads this and it doesn't matter if they do. It's therapy for me to get my thoughts and feelings down and out of my system. Well this morning I could go on and on but I have to get ready for work so I should stop for now and write later.

No comments:

Post a Comment