Just a little something to fill the space

Just a little something to fill the space

Friday, October 21, 2016

Made it through the week

It was busy at work and I'm looking forward to the weekend off. Only today to go but I'm tired. A friend of mine came over last night and we talked tell 10 then I walked her home with Buddy she just lives around the corner. I'm not one to spend time with anyone from work but this girl is really nice and she has been a friend for a while. It took Buddy a bit to warm up to her he did a lot of pacing then settled down next to my husband. He's not to good with strangers yet which is OK.  Good guard dog. It will take time he's been through a lot. Things are going to be tight this month as usual but we will get by. Well I guess I should really start getting myself ready for work. I'll write later.

No comments:

Post a Comment