Just a little something to fill the space

Just a little something to fill the space

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Debating on office 365

I have Microsoft Word right now and it only gives you 5 gb of space on one drive I'm thinking about getting office 365 which gives you 1 tb of space. Right now with my novel I'm only using 1 gb we will see how it goes. Yes I'm working on a novel of my own have been for a few years I don't want to say how long but it's been it's been long I'm on the 4th and I'd like to say finial draft but we will see how it goes. I'm now using my tablet to write also my cell phone believe it or not. Technology sure has come a long way. I'm working today it will be interesting in the office I'm on my own and there is a lot to do. Oh well I can only do what I can. My honey has been sick I think that is all I'll say on the matter. I'm  tired mentally right now but I guess I should stop and get ready for work. Later I'll write some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment