Just a little something to fill the space

Just a little something to fill the space

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Well we are going to pick up a mustang today

It will be interesting we have to go to pickering for it so we are going up there by train and meeting him at the train station. So a little adventure for us then home. It will be fun. Hope it all works out. I slept well last night didn't wake much so I'm good and rested. It will be nice to get back in one piece and home again. I have to print the tickets at the train station so we need to get there early. I think I'll take my trusty tablet with me for something to do and try and finish my book I'm reading. I'm reading James Patterson Jack and Jill right now. It's not bad the I'll read the Girl on the train. So life is good right now and I'm happy. That's important for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment