Just a little something to fill the space

Just a little something to fill the space

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Now I think I have everything in order

I'm now able to edit my novel that I have been working on on my phone tablet and laptop so I'm set. Was able to get 7 pages done so far. I have to look into office 365 and find out what that is all about. I'm not to sure but it might be the way to go. Right now though this should work for me. I have a doctors appointment today and I'm pretty much ready to go. Just need to get dressed but I still have about half an hour before I need to be ready. I'm having a hot flash right now but I should really be getting ready. I'm off work today then work tomorrow then a half day on Friday. Well just a quick note for now I'll write later. I just thought I can only work on my novel on my tablet if I have WiFi.

No comments:

Post a Comment