Just a little something to fill the space

Just a little something to fill the space

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Well I have started a new book

It's called the eighty dollar champion good book I'm glad I got it. Had to pay for it it's on my kobo account which is on my tablet. I do all my reading on my tablet now love it. It's been busy at work right now but I have been getting a little bit of a lunch which is nice a good time to do some reading. I'm off after today for 4 days looking forward to it. I got my Christmas vacation approved so now all we need to do is save up the money and we will be able to go to Vagas which would be nice. I would love to go away for a vacation. I had asked for time off on our anniversary as well but I haven't heard back. Well just a quick note for now want to do some reading write later.

No comments:

Post a Comment